(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
iFlyDisk, is a network based virtualized disk mapping software. iFlyDisk allows you to map disk or RAID arrays on a computer, but the source is a disk or an image file from another computer. Virtual disk which you are mapping from another computer can be used as a local drive. It is fast, reliable and convenient. Compared with Microsoft iSCSI, iFlyDisk also provides Virtual Write Technology.
(Virtualized disk mapping software that can map disk or RAID arrays on a computer
iFlyDisk, is a network based virtualized disk mapping software. iFlyDisk allows you to map disk or RAID arrays on a computer, but the source is a disk or an image file from another computer. Virtual disk which you are mapping from another computer can be used as a local drive. It is fast, reliable and convenient.
Since mapped disk is exactly the same as the source disk on the server, you can use it as it was local disk. Therefore you can for example partition or format it. If you would be connected to that disk in with a protected access rights.
Compared to iSCSI, INetDisk comes with Virtual Write technology. That means user may perform operations on that drive (like read, write etc.) but all those operations will only affect the user itself. Everything is transparent to users.
* High speed, about 80MBytes/S ~100MBytes/S in 1000MB Ethernet environment.
* Mapping partitions on server to other computers.
* Mapping a disk image file on server to disk drives on other computers.
* Using the virtual disks is all the same as real ones, format, read files, write files and execute programs, etc.
* By default, all the operations on clients will take effect locally, after remounted the virtual disk or restarted computer the data on the clients will be recovered, but also you can make one client as a operator which have full access rights and can modify server disk directly.
* Clients can map a local image file to virtual disks that is, clients can use this system as a disk emulator without servers.
* Support series of 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/2008 operating system.
* Support the newest operation system ------ Windows 7.
* It can work within Internet environment.
iSCSI program, Distribute File System program, DSCSI program, RAID program, Storage Virtualization program, Disk mapping program