: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Stop memorizing logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. An easy to use and convenient way to make the login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions fast and secure. Biometrics enabled (optional). ). No passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
(Fast and secure login to Citrix server with USB flash drive, smart card or token
Stop memorizing logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. Add the strength of multi-factor authentication for login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions, and eliminate the risks of passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Citrix login software, user authentication software, biometric authentication software, security Citrix software, security device software