(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Do you want to protect your cloud sync folder data safe while you are away from your PC? This 'Hide Cloud Drive' product hide sync folder and Tray Icon of cloud drive. It also protects your files by hiding the Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders. We support Google Backup and Sync, Google Drive File Stream, Dropbox, MS Onedrive, Box and Amazon Drive.
(Want to protect your files secure on cloud sync folder, desktop, document folder
Do you want to protect your cloud sync folder safe?
Do you want to keep your cloud sync folder data safe while you are away from your PC? This 'Hide Cloud Drive' product hide sync folder and Tray Icon of cloud drive. It also protects your files by hiding the Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders.
* You can apply the 'Deny Access' or 'Read Only' policy for the selected cloud drives.
* When 'Deny Access' policy is selected, the cloud sync-folder is inaccessible and the Tray Icon and shortcut disappear. As a result, others can not access Cloud Drive.
* You can also apply 'Deny Access' or 'Read Only' policies to the Desktop, Documents, Pictures folder.
* This applies to the Cloud Drive displayed in Explorer, not to Cloud in the Web Browser.
* If you change the Cloud Sync Folder while running the application, the application will control all Sync Folders before and after the change. After rebooting, only the changed Sync Folder is controlled.
Support Cloud Drive
* Google Backup and Sync
* Google Drive File Stream
* Microsoft OneDrive
* Amazon Drive
* Quick Guide: https://youtu.be/iO4lZAyiic4
* Tutorial: https://youtu.be/fbOim1u6rlc
* See more videos: https:// youtube channel/UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
* Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
* Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
hide cloud drive, hide cloud folder, hide sync folder, hide cloud sync folder, disable cloud drive, disable cloud folder