(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Easy-to-use packets-level filtering. NetCom is an extensible firewall, traffic controller, QoS, Bandwidth, Bridging, Redirection, NAT and traffic statistics software for the Microsoft Windows.Fully scriptable.
(Traffic counting, IP-filtering, firewall, routing, port mapping, QoS, bandwidth
NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users. With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
NetCom introduces easy-to-use packets-level filtering and managment software and improved remote management features and remote scripting. NetCom is an extensible firewall, traffic controller, QoS, Bandwidth, Bridging, Redirection, NAT and statistics software for the Microsoft Windows NT, XP, 2000 and 2003 operating system. NetCom provides firewall that helps protect network resources from viruses and hackers. NetCom provides a unified management console that simplifies security and access management. You can configure access rules to apply to all traffic, to a specific set of protocol definitions, or to all traffic except selected protocols.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...). You can create any rules, based on this protocols;
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting. You can create any rules based on this counters;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- also NetCom have many other features. For more information you can go to download section and download CHM-help file from NetCom...
netcom program, rarp program, traffic program, trafic program, network program, monitoring program