(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
z/Scope Warp is a secure, GUI/HTML-enabled terminal emulator for accessing AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes from Microsoft Windows platforms. Runs as a stand-alone and web-browser enabled, has multi-session/multi-connection capapabilities and provides secure access to SSL 2,3 and TLS 1.0 enabled hosts. Powerful, easy to use and customizable, allows system administrators to easily rejuvenate and integrate the legacy world with Windows platform.
(Access AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes from GUI-enabled terminal for Windows
z/Scope Warp is a GUI/HTML enabled terminal emulator. Runs as a stand-alone and web-browser enabled for accessing AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes under Microsoft Windows platforms. z/Scope Warp provides built-in security and connectivity to SSL/TLS enabled legacy hosts. z/Scope Warp is a multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulator, that provides users and system administrators with the most powerful, customizable, easy to use, secure terminal emulator for Microsoft® Windows® available today. If you have a working knowledge of HTML and ASP, then you're already ahead in the game. Having these skills will allow you to fully customize z/Scope to your specific business needs.
- Support of extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
- 3270 Terminal emulation models 2, 3, 4 and 5 in both normal and extended attributes modes.
- 5250 Terminal emulation support in 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is now included, in direct, print-to-file and preview modes
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- Friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII / EBCDIC tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well fitted for all terminal and screen resolutions. .
- Enhanced support for monospaced and non-monospaced fonts.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions and redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Pre-defined and user-defined Hot Spots, to fast operation using point-and-click actions.
- Runs as both a Stand-Alone Web Browser based Emulator
- HTML / GUI on the fly
- Fully HTML and ASP Customizeable
- Multi-Session / Multi-connection terminal emulator: you can open as many sessions as you want.
AS 400, iSeries, zSeries, HTML, Web to Host, web enabled