: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Interactive Metadata extraction from documents and files providing capability to download file properties from documents, IPTC from jpg, tif images into an XML format in addition to easy HTML reports cataloging folders. Command line mode offers information retrieval automation for collection of file properties with application of XSLT : conversion into a csv PDF or html format delivered with the program or your own XSL for custom uses via batch.
(Management and extraction of metadata from files, xml and html report creation
Metadata Miner Catalogue PRO automates the metadata extraction from documents and files providing capability to download the information into an XML format, which can then be loaded into a metadata repository using a custom application or utility. The command line mode retrieves the collection of file properties and can optionally execute a file transformation : for example a conversion into a csv, PDF or html format delivered with the program or your own XSL file for custom uses via batch.
Download file properties from documents and IPTC images texs into an XML without programming.
With the metadata transformation function for MS Office and Windows 2000 files, easily apply updates on a set of documents in folders and subfolders.
Metadata collected :
- Microsoft Office summary information from files: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, Number of paragraphs, Number of lines, Number of words, Number of characters, Number of bytes, Number of notes, Number of slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation date, Last accessed date, Last print date, Edition time.
- Summary information of any Windows 2000 file.
- OpenOffice.org and StarOffice summary informations.
- User-defined information of any Microsoft Office or OpenOffice.org.
- Macintosh comments.
- Title of HTML documents (text between <title> and </title> tags) and metadata in <meta> tags according to Dublic Core schema
- PDF Document information.
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images.
-Adobe XMP (eXtensible Metadata Platform) metadata associated with documents produced by Adobe's last versions software: Photoshop 7.0, Acrobat 5.0, FrameMaker 7.0, GoLive 6.0, InDesign 2.0, InCopy 2.0, Illustrator 10.0, LiveMotion 2.0.
Site license allows use in all computers of a company site location. Company and Corporate licenses extend unlimited use to all the Company of within aCorporate Group.
batch, metadata, file, properties, extraction, conversion