(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit - Document Tabs for Word x64(original name is Word Tab) gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. You can easily use tabs for switching sets of documents as the way in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome, saving your time and bringing your perfect working order and efficiency.
(Word Tab - open multiple documents in a tabbed window
Document Tabs for Word x64(original name is Word Tab) add tabbed browsing and editing to Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit. This office add-in shows a tab bar in Word 2010 64-bit and creates a tab for every document opened in Word 2010 window.
With Document Tabs for Word x64, you can handle multiple documents open in different windows easily. The tabs added by this Office add-in are configurable. Document Tabs for Word allows users to easily show/hide these tabs in Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit, to customize the tabs' color, appearance and position.
Document Tabs for Word x64 provides instant previewing for these customizations and configure changes in its Setting Center. Document Tabs for Word allows the user to place the tab bar on the above/below/left/right of workplace.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
1) Arrange the tab bar above, below of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
2) Choose from several pre-set tab appearances.
3) Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).
Word 2010 program, 64 bit program, Word Tab program, Word Tabs program, Document Tabs for word x64 program, Tabbed Browsing program