(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
mCore Pro is a robust and easy-to-use component that will enable your desktop or web based applications for 2-way SMS & WAP Push. It can be used with any GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore can be used for developing applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (Unicode)
(ActiveX Component for sending/receiving SMS and WAP Push using GSM Modem
mCore Pro is a robust and easy-to-use component that will enable your desktop or web based applications for 2-way SMS & WAP Push. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore can be used for developing applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Send WAP Push
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Define action-attribute, content-created and expiry attributes for WAP Push
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Standard License gives you the rights to install and use mCore Pro on multiple computers within a enterprise (For distribution rights you require 'mCore Pro - Distribution License')
activex program, component program, control program, modem program, phone program, cellphone program