(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol). ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI that supports VT100 and Linux emulation.
(wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based client
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 and Linux emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include:
- Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
- Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
- Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
- Implements VT100 and Linux emulations (only ActiveX version)
- Supports 'slave printing' directly from applications you run on the server
- Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
- Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
- Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
- Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
- Includes Certificate Management Component - you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
- Automatically sends login and password if specified
- Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
- Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property - leave other code the same!
Telnet software, component software, encrypted software, secure software, security software, protocol software