(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Cross-Site Lookup Column is intended to enhance standard SharePoint lookup functionality. Component allows getting information from any site within site collection, applying list view filtering to retrieved data. Component delivers a powerful function of searching over lookup list. This function provides substring matching in selected column. It is very useful for large lists with over 100 items.
(Cross-Site Lookup Column lookups data from any site within site collection.
Cross-Site Lookup Column is intended to enhance standard SharePoint lookup functionality. Component allows getting information from any site within site collection, applying list view filtering to retrieved data.
Component delivers a powerful function of searching over lookup list. This function provides substring matching in selected column. It is very useful for large lists with over 100 items.
Supported converting of standard "Lookup" column to "ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup" column and vice versa (it allows editing content of Cross-Site Lookup columns in Datasheet view).
Also, useful feature for adding items on fly. There are two ways how to do that: via new item form or inline entering.
- Supported lookup data from SharePoint lists in all sites within site collection
- Supported lookup data from subfolders
- Powerful function of searching over lookup list. Using a Picker Dialog for searching items in lookup lists.
- Filtering retrieved data using exising list views
- Single and multiple lookup for standard mode and using Picker Dialog
- Supported Datasheet view, including edit mode
- Conversion among "Artfulbits Cross-Site Lookup" column and standard SharePoint "Lookup" column
- Ability to add and edit lookup items on the fly
- Ability to show additional fields (SharePoint 2010 only)
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup?
Default SharePoint Lookup supports only lookup within the same site, so if you need to lookup data from another site, you cannot use it. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup allows users to refer to a list from any site in site collection.
If list contains large amounts of data, it is not very efficient to search for some data using standard SharePoint lookup. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup with Picker Dialog helps to resolve this issue. You can search/filter data in picker dialog, which helps to find the required item quicker.
SharePoint Lookup Field, Cross Site Lookup, Lookup Field for SharePoint, SharePoint 2010 Field Type Lookup, SharePoint Filtered Lookup, Lookup Field with Picker