(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Image Upload component is intended to upload and display pictures for list item. It provides ability to directly select a picture in file browsing dialog, upload and display it in the list view. Component provides quick mechanism of manipulating picture upload, edit and delete actions. It is possible to setup filtering using predefined or custom extentions.
(Quick and simple way of uploading pictures.
Image Upload component is intended to upload and display pictures for list item. It provides ability to directly select a picture in file browsing dialog, upload and display it in the list view.
Component provides quick mechanism of manipulating picture upload, edit and delete actions. It is possible to setup filtering using predefined or custom extentions.
- Direct image uploading
- Image description support (used as alternative text for the picture)
- File extensions filtering (predefined and custom extentions supported)
- Ability to upload files on any type (documents, archives and others)
- Support any type of SharePoint list (not only Picture Library)
- Image thumbnails for list views
- Resize large images after upload
- Images stored in separate internal list subfolder (no conflict with attachments)
- Customizing image appearance in list view and item Edit/display forms (specifying image size, limiting image size, displaying image as a link)
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Image Upload Column?
Default process of associating an image with a list item in SharePoint is not so obvious and comfortable. Default WSS 3.0 "Hyperlink or Picture" column does not allow uploading images via browsing and requires you to set the url of the image already existing on the site. In order to associate images with some item in a list in MOOS 2007 user should create the separate picture list and then set the url of certain image to picture column via the modal dialog.
Artfulbits Image Upload Column provides you with easier and flexible way to do this. Image Upload column allows the user to browse their local computer for image of interest. Once the image is selected, column will automatically upload the image and link it to the item.
SharePoint Image Upload Column program, Uploading Images to list program, Upload Images to SharePoint program, SharePoint Image Column program, SharePoint Image Field program, SharePoint Image Upload program