(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
GPS component C++ and .NET toolkit reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings. Runs as a background thread unattended. Works with Bluetooth and USB. The most current GPS data is always available on demand. Can graphically display latitude and longitude. Several examples. Royalty free. Works with C/C++,VC.NET,C#,MFC,C++ Builder. Win32/Win64.
(GPS library C++ toolkit reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences.
MarshallSoft GPS Component C/C++ and .NET toolkit reads and decodes industry standard GPS NMEA 183 navigation sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Uses the Windows API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
- Runs as a background thread unattended and is fully thread safe.
- The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
- Includes support functions such as mgcGreatCircle.
- Can read any GPS NMEA 183 sentence, extracting each field
- Can read and decode GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPVTG, GPBOD, GPWPL and
GPGSV navigation sentences.
- Can graphically display latitude and longitude.
- Provides ability to convert units.
- Works with Bluetooth serial.
- Work with USB ports that have a "USB to Serial Port" converter cable.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7.
- MGC4C is implemented as a standard Windows DLL, which will work with all versions of Windows.
- Supports most Windows C/C++ compilers (Microsoft [all versions Visual C++, C++ .NET, C#.NET, and Visual Studio], Borland, Watcom, LCC-WIN32, C++ Builder, MinGW, etc.).
- Can be called from any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- MGC functions can be called directly from both ANSI C programs and from C++ programs.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
- Can be purchased with (or without) source code for the DLLs.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.
- Free technical support and updates for one year. Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
Evaluation versions are fully functional.
gps component program, nmea program, rs232 program, bluetooth program, navigation sentence program, nmea sentence program