Download RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow Source Filter - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
With the Datastead RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow Source filter SDK you can develop applications to capture ONVIF IP cameras,RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast sources, decodes the streams and exposes the audio and video pins, perform text overlays, apply brightness, hue, saturation, saves the H264/AAC streams to MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI or MKV without transcoding. The filter is also able to generate new files on the fly without gap.
(Directshow filter SDK captures ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS
With the Datastead RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow Source filter SDK you can develop applications to capture and decode audio and video from streaming sources, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and save at the same time the streams to a file without transcoding.
The filter can:
- receive streaming sources in ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast protocols,
- connect asynchronously to the URL, without blocking the main thread,
- expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply text overlays,
- control the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their RTSP format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV), with or without audio,
- generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) but does not (re-)encode in H264, it saves directly the native H264 frames to the recording file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording format.
The filter can be invoked:
1) either directly by writing a DirectShow application with:
. the DirectShow SDK (Microsoft),
. DirectShow.NET (SourceForge)
. DSPack (Delphi).
The sample code for each SDK is included in the package.
2) either directly from the TVideoGrabber SDK, in this case TVideoGrabber builds DirectShow filter and only 2 or 3 lines of code are required to start the preview or recording, e.g.:
VideoGrabber.SetAuthentication (at_IPCamera, "root", "admin")
Our license is a commercial, per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, IP Cameras, DirectShow, Streaming