(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
HierCube Library is a set of VCL components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The library has its own OLAP-engine made using MOLAP-principle, which provides your applications with incredible OLAP-functionality. The high performance of HCL is provided by unique calculation algorithm and this allows you to get OLAP reports really feast and easy. Don't waste time, take advantage of the prof. OLAP tool.
(VCL components for creating OLAP applications in different IDE. Own OLAP-engine
HierCube Library is a set of VCL components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The library has its own OLAP-engine made using MOLAP-principle, and allows you making OLAP-views "on the fly", not wasting time and memory for intermediate calculations. Calculations performance doesn't depend on the cube capacity and the depth of hierarchical dimensions. For example, one million records fact table is processed for less than a second. No OLAP server required.
- 100% Unicode support
- "Star" or "Snowflake" schemas support
- Hierarchical dimensions of any nesting level, defined with "Parent-Child" relations
- Several flat dimensions grouped into a hierarchical one (composite or multilevel dimension).
- Dimension filters: allows to exclude any members from the current OLAP-view
- Dimension groups: allows to gather any members into a single group during.
- History of OLAP-views: allows "undo", "redo" operations during OLAP-analysis
- Three types of calculated summaries: see data that you really want.
- Different aggregate functions and sub-functions: using different functions to display cube data. Sub-functions display the final result in different ways like displaying % value instead of the function value.
- Supersaturated cubes: no need to group records in the SQL-queries.
- Saving/Restoring: allows to save all cube and/or all OLAP-views in a disk file and restore it back later on.
- Fact table editing: allows to use HierCube library to create cross tabulated tables.
- Displaying current OLAP-slice in a diagram.
- Dimension attributes: displaying additional information given from the dimension table from any member.
- No standard problems of "sparse" multidimensional cubes like "database explosion" or "cube sparsity".
- Vast export functionality: copying to Clipboard, exporting in the most common formats: PDF, RTF, HTML, XLS, CSV, BMP, WMF, and other.
- Easy localization.
OLAP component software, OLAP engine software, OLAP grid software, OLAP application software, OLAP functionality software, OLAP view software