(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
It is designed to provide a way to interact with applications written in anyone of the .Net languages: C#, Visual Basic.Net, Delphi.Net, JScript.Net and others. Programmers can produce software by combining pascal source codes with .Net framework and other .Net libraries.
(The best library to work with the .Net framework from Delphi.
The .Net Runtime Library for Delphi can be used to:
- Hosts the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) in Delphi.
- Loads assemblies from .Net dll or executable file without registering the Library as COM in Delphi.
- Loads .Net assemblies from Global Assembly Cache (GAC) without prior registration of the assembly types as COM.
- Accesses .Net assembly types and members of the types which includes fields, properties, methods events etc.
- Creates an instance of a .Net object from the types of the loaded assemblies.
- Calls static and non-static members of the .Net types from the loaded assemblies. The members include fields, properties, methods and events.
- Handles and raises .Net exceptions and also get information about the type of the exception.
- Accesses, handles and invokes .net events and delegates from Delphi.
- Contains all the assemblies and types in the .Net Framework Class Libraries.
- Hosts .Net controls in Delphi Forms.
- Contains a utility which imports .net dll, executable or Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) and generates Delphi classes from the loaded assemblies.
- and many more.
There are 2 main libraries that constitutes the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi, these are:
1. Host Class Library:
This Library contains Delphi classes and interfaces for starting and hosting the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) which allows Delphi applications to load and access .net assemblies, create object instance of the types from the loaded assembly, invoke the members of the types etc. The CLR manages memory, thread execution, code execution and other system services.
2. Framework Class Library:
This Library is a Delphi interface representation of the .NET Framework class library which is a collection of reusable types that tightly integrate with the Delphi Host Class Library.
.Net Assembly/WSDL Importer:
A tool which is part of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi used for importing .net DLL/WSDL into Delphi.
Delphi software, Net Framework software, Host Net in Delphi software, Import Net DLL software, Import WSDL software