(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
A set of ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP controls (Grid and Chart). The main featues: 100% managed, AJAX, medium trust compliance, powerful API, visual and export abilities. No ActiveX. It connects to any database and requires no OLAP server to work. Contains its own OLAP engine with support of various types of hierarchical dimensions. Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome as client browsers. Try it online at olaponline.radar-soft.com.
(Powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP controls. AJAX. IE, FireFox, Chrome etc.
A fast, powerful and flexible ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP library.
The key features:
- Royalty free.
- 100% managed code.
- Medium trust compliance.
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome.
- Requires no OLAP-servers to work. An ability to create any multidimensional cube in run time or design time, using the minimum web-server memory.
- Hierarchies of three types: parent-child hierarchies (both balanced and unbalanced), multilevel hierarchies (both regular and ragged), mixed from all previous types.
DHTML visualization features:
- Grid and Chart OLAP slice visualization.
- HTML or Silverlight control.
- Web parts support.
- Time intelligence support.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Supports separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. An ability to override any sorting method.
- Supports ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- An ability of a hierarchy page-viewing. This allows to significantly cut down the network traffic and make the OLAP analysis easier and faster.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Supports the auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- An ability to display in the grid not only the values of the measures, but a percent value in terms of totals, subtotals, or grand totals. An ability to create your own context-sensitive rules on measure displaying.
- Complete control over any Grid cell contents and its web-style. An ability to replace a cell's content with any HTML code.
- Supports the custom popup menus in the grid.
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- The flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
- Easy localization.
OLAP program, Business Intelligence program, ASP NET program, ASP NET OLAP program, OLAP control program, OLAP component program