Download MailBee.NET Security - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
MailBee.NET Security components enable .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DomainKeys/DKIM, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, public and private certificates (including PFX), use MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP components to connect to secure mail servers (like Gmail) in both dedicated and STARTTLS modes, use impersonation. DomainKeys/DKIM and SSL/TLS is available at no additional cost. Royalty-free distribution.
(Sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, use SSL mail servers and S/MIME in .NET
MailBee.NET Security components enable .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DomainKeys/DKIM, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, public and private certificates (including PFX), use MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP components to connect to secure mail servers (like Gmail and MS Exchange) in both dedicated and STARTTLS modes, use impersonation.
DomainKeys/DKIM and SSL/TLS support is available at no additional cost, only the corresponding MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP license is required. Using certificates and S/MIME does require separate MailBee.NET Security license.
The key features:
- SSL (TLS) connections with mail servers;
- supports connections to dedicated SSL ports and to regular ports (STARTTLS);
- client and server certificates;
- validation of the server certificate;
- certificate and certificate store management (reading from or saving into a file, registry, memory, etc);
- enumerating and finding certificates in certificate stores;
- supports private certificates and PFX format;
- digital signatures;
- S/MIME features: sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt messages;
- security algorithms, CryptoServiceProviders, etc;
- DomainKeys anti-spam technology (creating and verifying DomainKeys and DKIM signatures);
- integration with Smtp, Pop3, Imap and MailMessage components of MailBee.NET Objects suite;
- error handling features.
The assembly DLL is completely written in C# (no external COM dependencies). Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (including Client Profile), both 32/64 bit.
Samples are available for C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET. Documentation: integrated into Visual Studio 2010/12/13, .CHM file, Online.
Royalty-free distribution allowed.
e mail software, email software, mail software, sign software, encrypt software, decrypt software