(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
NET Windows Forms OLAP control (both Grid and Chart) add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Design time cube editor. Autoconversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. NET Framework 2.0 or higher.
(.NET Windows Forms OLAP control: relational DB high performance, rich features
NET Windows Forms OLAP control add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Cube editor.
- OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart visualization modes.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
-- Parent-child (both balanced and unbalanced);
-- Multilevel (both regular and ragged);
-- Mixed from all previous types.
- Calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the defined parameters.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Ability to change the context menus in the grid.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Exporting to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF etc.
- An ability to edit OLAP data (writeback).
OLAP, Pivot, pivoting, Windows Forms, Business Intelligence, cube