(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
FolderClone, A 'Set it and Forget it' file synchronization solution. Designed for fast, flexible and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media. (CD-RW, removable hard disk, network drives, local hard disk). Once configured, it monitors the source folders for changes and copies new or changed files to the target. This process runs in the background without any further user-interaction.
(Automated, scheduled data replication between drives with FolderClone
FolderClone is the latest product in Salty Brine Softwares stable of synchronization tools. Designed to provide fast, flexible and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media
A 'Set it and Forget it' synchronization solution
FolderClone is beneficial to individual users, small businesses (SOHO), and large corporations. Individual users will find FolderClone essential for backing up their data files and/or synchronizing their laptops to their desktops. For large enterprises and small businesses alike, FolderClone is part of the network infrastructure needed to maintain high file availability, protect your files, and share files throughout your organization.
FolderClone arranges your synchronization needs in sets of "tasks". A task is a set of specifications that tells FolderClone what files/folders you want to be copied, where you want them copied, and how often you want this done. Once configured, FolderClone monitors the "source" folders for changes or updates and copies new or changed files to the "target". This process runs automatically in the background without any further user-interaction required.
- Easy to use Interface for simple creation and maintenance of tasks.
- Lists of synchronization tasks can be Created/Loaded/Saved
- Batch execution of tasks
- Three different file comparison methods: Date/Time, Size, and Contents
- File copy only occurs if target files are actually different than the matching source file.
- Option to Include/Exclude Sub Folders
- Option to include "All Files and Folders" or "Only Selected Files and Folders"
- Runs in the background and checks folders at user-defined intervals
- Interval options include: Manual, Every Few Minutes, Every Few Hours, Every Few Days, and Only On Selected Days
- All synchronization activity and errors are logged
- Report of folder differences can be generated
- UNC file path names supported
back up program, file sync program, file synchronization program, data mirroring program, replication software program, folder sync program