(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Nested CSV to XML, CSV to JSON, TDV to XML, TDV to JSON Converter Demonstrates representation of Multi-level, structured, hierarchical or nested relational data using CSV or TDV formats. Demonstrates CSV/TDV to JSON/XML conversion. It also demonstrates how database binding can be achieved using SQLite db. The format is also flexible enough to support other delimiter characters such as | or : or /.
(Nested CSV to XML, CSV to JSON, TDV to XML, TDV to JSON Converter
Nested CSV to XML, CSV to JSON, TDV to XML, TDV to JSON Converter
Demonstrates representation of Multi-level, structured, hierarchical or nested relational data using CSV or TDV formats. Demonstrates CSV/TDV to JSON/XML conversion. It also demonstrates how database binding can be achieved using SQLite db.
* Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
* Lightweight alternative to JSON or XML in Three-tier architecture
* Alternative to XML in transfer of data using AJAX
* Data storage and transfer format for Arduino and Raspberry PI.
* Data storage and transfer format for mobile/tablet devices based on Android, Windows or iOS.
* Data transfer format for spreadsheets as Tab delimited values (TDV) through clipboard or otherwise.
* save storage space (about 50% compared to JSON and 60-70% compared to XML)
* increase data transfer speeds
* faster to parse compared to XML and JSON
* allows full schema definition and validation
* makes schema definition simple, lightweight and in-line compared to DTD or XML Schema
* allows database binding
* be simpler to parse, allowing data to be available even in low memory devices
* Conventional Table data
* Table data without Header
* Table data with Header and Node name
* Table data with Header and Node index
* Multiple nodes under root
* Multiple level data
* Multiple level data with siblings
* Node attributes
* Node content
* Quote handling
* Inline comments and empty lines
* Changing root node
* Changing root node - data node as root
* Changing root node - error case 1
* Changing root node - error case 2
* Namespaces (1)
* Namespaces (2)
* Namespaces (3)
* Re-using node definition
* Schema - Specifying type and length',
* Schema - Default value
* Schema - Null values (1)
* Schema - Null values (2)
* Schema - Precision and Scale
* Schema - Date and Time
* Schema - Special column 'id'
* Schema - Special column 'parent id'
multi level software, nested software, structure software, hierarchical software, relational data software, REST software