(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Axence NetTools Pro is a FREE and very comprehensive set of network administration tools: NetWatch - network monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts; WinTools lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers; port scanner; network scanner; NetStat lists local inbound & outbound connections; TCP/IP workshop for low level service testing; ping; fast traceroute; DNS lookup; bandwidth test tool; SNMP browser and more
(FREE network monitoring & alerting, Windows tools, trace, port/network scann
Axence NetTools Pro is a FREE and very comprehensive set of administration tools:
- NetWatch: host monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts of response time & packet lost; e-mail & sound notifications available when a host is down; nodes names identification.
- WinTools: lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, etc.
- Port scanner: checks for all open ports and running services.
- Network scanner: discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat: displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop: establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- SNMP Browser: a full SNMP browser, so easy you can use it even if you don't know a thing about SNMP.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). Lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Axence NetTools Pro is a freeware application - it just requires a simple, free activation.
Languages of the program: English, German and Polish.
network monitoring, network administration, network management, network tools, network utilities, administration tools