(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Emsa Port Blocker is a TCP blocking utility. What it does, is blocking unwanted tcp access from/to your computer. It is not a firewall, but up to some extent it could be regarded as a similar tool. Its purpose is to prohibit TCP access on certain ports and ip addresses. IT can also be used as a TCP monitor because it shows TCP connections currently active on the machine. Freeware.
(Emsa Port Blocker - TCP Port Blocker for Windows. Freeware.
Emsa Port Blocker is a TCP blocking utility. What it does, is blocking unwanted tcp access from/to your computer.It is not a firewall, but up to some extent it could be regarded as a similar tool. Its purpose is to prohibit TCP access on certain ports and ip addresses. IT can also be used as a TCP monitor because it shows TCP connections currently active on the machine.
This program works two ways. It can be configured to block access to certain local ports, but it can also
prohibit access to specified remote ports as well. For example, you may try adding the port '80' to remote blocked ports. You'll immediately notice that you have disabled your browser's capability from accessing the www. You can use this program to block unauthorized access to certain ports on your computer, for example network ports like TCP 135 or 139 and so on. You can also use the configuration to permit connections between local IP's, or block even those as desired. The program comes with a function allowing to detect local ip's and adding them to the 'allowed' IP list.
- When first started up, the program shows a list of TCP connections on your machine.If you don't see anything there, try opening browser and visit some site and you'll see them.
- By unchecking the 'Show only connected' checkbox the program will also show tcp connections in other states, like LISTENING and so on.
- The left hand list is versatile and its meaning depends on the last button clicked - check the label above
to see what the list is currently displaying.
- To add items to a list, type into the textbox below and click on add. Make sure you enter valid data (valid ip addresses/ valid port numbers).To delete one item, select it in the list and click on 'Delete'.
- To view Allowed IP Addresses, click on the corresponding button. By default, here you will see your local IP address (127.0.0.1). You may want to add all your local IP addresses to the allowed list.
This program is Freeware.
port blocker program, port blocking program, tcp ports program, tcp viewer program, firewall program, windows firewall program