(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
IO Ninja is a universal all-in-one scriptable terminal,sniffer,monitor.It's aimed at system administrators, network security experts and developers of communication software. Out-of-the-box IO Ninja has:Serial terminal,TCP terminal (client/server),UDP terminal (client/server; UDP broadcast support),SSH terminal,Windows named pipe terminal (client/server),Serial monitor,Network sniffer, Windows named pipe monitor
(IO Ninja is a universal all-in-one scriptable terminal/sniffer/monitor
IO Ninja is an all-in-one scriptable terminal, sniffer and monitor. It's aimed at system administrators, network security experts and developers of communication software. IO Ninja is free for non-commercial usage.
Out-of-the-box IO Ninja provides:
* Serial terminal
* TCP terminal (client/server)
* UDP terminal (client/server; UDP broadcast support)
* SSH terminal
* TCP proxy (man-in-the-middle-style monitoring)
* Windows named pipe terminal (client/server)
* Serial monitor
* Network sniffer
* Windows named pipe monitor
The latest version of IO Ninja has excellent support for binary data -- both editing binary packets before sending as well as displaying both incoming and outgouing (RX/TX) binary data in a communication log:
* Text editor with support for escape sequences (\n, \xFF, \u2661 etc)
* Modern hex editor with support for all UTF encodings
* Template packet editor -- define a packet structure in C-language and then edit the fields with property grid
* Binary data is interleaved with informational textual messages thus providing a clean single-sheet log
* Display binary data as hex-view or plain text, merge incoming packets together, etc
* Multiple modes of binary data copy (copy-as-text, copy-as-hex, copy-as-C-array, save-as-file etc)
IO Ninja features Session Linking which turns it to a universal redirector. Create two sessions (e.g. Serial and TCP), configure them and then link them together. All the data will be passed-through from one end to another and vice versa.
IO Ninja is programmable with Jancy language and it turns IO Ninja into a universal IO debugger. With scripting you can:
* Modify any standard session
* Write custom protocol analyzers and syntax highlighters
* Write testing utilities (e.g. wait for incoming packets, analyze, send something in return)
IO Ninja has an IDE to assist you in exploring and making use of IO Ninja scripting.
io terminal, network sniffer, ip sniffer, tcp sniffer, udp sniffer, serial monitor