: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines abilities of remote control software with benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
(Network management, monitoring and inventory software for corporate networks
Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
remote, inventory, management, monitoring, network, centralization