(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
RadarCube is a powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP controls (Grid and Chart) providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis client abilities. It's fully authored in C# and can be an excellent substitute for OWC PivotTable. It's a 100% AJAX (or Silverlight 4), supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome as client browsers. Supports drag-n-drop, fixed grid rows and columns, an arbitrary rendering in the cells, etc.
(ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control: client for MS Analysis Services 2000-2012
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 (or above) client abilities. It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
OLAP, Pivot, PivotTable, Analysis, ASP NET, drilling