Download Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
(Rich interface to create jQuery tooltips for websites with minimal html coding!
Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder is a user-friendly interface (GUI) to the popular jQuery open source library for creating feature-rich html tooltips for your web pages, with minimal effort & coding.
All jQuery tooltips are cross-browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari, etc.)
* Rich interface
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Create cross-browser jQuery tooltips to display micro-information when visitors mouse over (or click) on page elements of your choice (even on page load!).
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos or whole pages as the content of your tooltips.
* Position your tooltip with easy & flexible options (relative to "its Trigger element", "Mouse", "Window", "a page Element", "an Image", at any corner, side and distance!).
* Create projects fast by using ready-made examples.
* Edit the style of your tooltips through CSS ("css tooltips").
* Replace the browser's default tooltip on all TITLE/ALT tags automatically to show your preferred tooltip designs instead.
* Apply images to create interesting tooltips like: balloon tooltips, html image tooltips, etc.
* Add dynamic content to your tooltips through AJAX techniques ("ajax tooltips").
* Set a tooltip to open automatically on page load, instead of hovering/clicking on a page element.
* Add your tooltips on website menus, replacing the browser's default tooltip ("AllWebMenus Add-in").