(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
(4) Compression (reduction of size) of HTML/JScript documents without obfuscation (to downsize your bandwidth and increase loading time);
(5) Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune level of scrambling;
(6) Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document;
(7) Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view and edit;
(10) Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support);
(11) Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file;
(12) Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines);
(13) Compatible with Windows XP SP2, and IE6 popup blocker in general (so your previewed code is not blocked as potentially dangerous);
(14) Command line support (so you can use it on your web server or as a part of other software).