(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
With the "AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in" you can easily give your web menus a "slide menu effect" - otherwise known as "expandable menus", "collapsible menus", or "accordion menus". Simply put, a submenu group pushes the items of its parent group downwards when it opens (slide down), and pulls these items upwards when it closes (slide up).
With the AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in, you can create stylish menus with sliding submenus, also known as "slide menus", "expandable menus", "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus".
The AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in allows you to create sliding menus where the subgroup will "hide" when not needed and "show" when necessary. You can easily create your web menus and set the submenu group to appear either as "drop-down" (non-sliding, standard menu mode) or as "sliding" (slide menu effect mode). If selected to appear as "sliding", the sliding submenu group will push the items of its parent group downwards when opening and in the same manner, it will pull items upwards when it closes.
You can easily define settings for a specific sliding submenu group, such as:
- Appearance: Menu slides when user clicks on its parent item (default) or when placing the mouse over it.
- Appearance relative to: Display relative to "Left or Right Bottom Corner of Parent Item" or "Center Bottom of Parent Item".
- Item indentation: Display indent to the number of pixels you prefer.
- Margin: Set the margin (top, bottom, left, right) of the submenu group.
- If a specified submenu group is wider than its parent, then you can set for it to "shrink to fit"
- If a specified submenu group is narrower than its parent, then you can set for it to "stretch to fit"
You can also specify settings which will apply to all sliding groups (menu-wide), such as:
- Set the "Remember the menu state" (expanded/collapsed) option so that the menu retains the open submenus and the selected item when browsing through different pages
- Set for the page content to be pushed (or pulled) when sliding menus appear (or disappear). This option is effective only when you position your menu relative to a page element or image.
sliding menu software, slide menu software, collapsible menu software, expandable menu software, accordion menu software, dhtml menu software