: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, drill-down, etc.
* Support for various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
* Map projections.