(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Anychart is a flexible Flash-based solution, which allows you to easily display any sort of data dealing with geographical locations: contains US, World, US Counties maps. Driven by XML interface, it has no installation and is easily implemented. There is no need for Active-X on the server - graphics are rendered on the client. All scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl...) are supported. Easily add your own custom images and texts.
(Anychart Flash Maps Flexible XML-Driven solution: US, World, US Counties.
Anychart is a flexible Flash based-solution, which allows you to easily display any sort of data dealing with geographical locations. It contains United States Maps with Counties, World Map, etc. XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
AnyChart allows you to create superb, compact, interactive maps.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily add your own background image - your map will look like you want! It can also use an image as a link.
Flash program, interactive program, flash map program, geospatial program, real estate program, vector map program