Click to enlargeDescription:
DJ Audio Editor is an easy-to-use and well-organized audio editor software will let you explore and edit favorite songs and sounds in ways which you would never have imagined.
You can add or detract hundreds of audio effects to your sound files, even create and save your own presets. Manipulate and enhance multi audio files with cut, join and trim functions simultaneously. Record audio from various inputs and save to all popular audio formats. Rip audio CD and convert to audio file, also edit audio tag and update song information easily.
Main Features of DJ Audio Editor:
- Manipulate and edit audio files professionally
- Cut, join, split, trim, delete parts and mix audio files
- Record voices, music, and audio from any input source
- Apply various filters and effects easily
- Support wide range of media files including audio and video formats (multiple codecs)
- Rip and convert audio CD to audio file
- Edit audio tags and update song information
- Convert video to audio format (extract audio from video)
Apply Audio Filters and Effects: Select between various built-in effects to apply on audio and powerful filters for using on audio files.
Record Audio from Any Input: Record audio data from various inputs like microphone, audio CDs, broadcasts, programs, and other input lines on a sound card.
Rip and Convert Audio CD to Audio Format: Equipped with an advanced CD Ripper tool which reads audio tracks from your CDs and save to variety of digital formats including MP3, WAV, OGG and AIFF files.
Create Ringtone for iPhone: Edit an audio file and save it to Apple iPhones including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Edit Audio Tags and Update Song Information: Audio Converter Pro has a built-in audio tag editor which designed to be easy and intuitive to use. Simply add tags including title, artist, album, genre, and year to your music or edit current audio tags. Even add, remove or replace cover art to organize your music collection.