Click to enlargeDescription:
Coyote Tracing for .NET is a powerful solution that provides easy to use tracing, logging and live monitoring capabilities for distributed and non-distributed .NET applications.
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using Coyote Trace Server.
* Monitor one or more .NET applications live at runtime using Coyote Trace Monitor.
Coyote Tracing for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type.
* No impact on application design by using static methods only.
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem.
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering.
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service.
* Integrated live monitoring application that offers configurable filters and connections to multiple trace servers.
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers.
Features of Coyote Trace Monitor:
* Collection and display of Trace Messages at runtime
* Loading of previously saved Trace Messages
* Connection to several trace servers
* Individual configuration of Trace Message filters
* Management of Trace Message data
* Configurable list view for Trace Messages
* Detailed view of Trace Messages
* Full-text search of Trace Messages
* Saving of filter and connection configurations
* Rollover Trace Message stores
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what's going on, even if you were not there when it happened.