in short: supports all major file systems: FAT FAT32 NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2/3/4. iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete unformat partition RAID and image recovery. Windows Basic and Dynreliable
Click to enlargeDescription:
iRecover offers support for all major file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2/3/4. iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete, unformat, partition, RAID, and image recovery. Windows Basic and Dynamic disks are supported.
iRecover will automatically detect the file system type and file system parameters, such as cluster-size. It will even do so if vital file system structures such as the boot sector and partition table are damaged.
iRecover offers a powerful RAID 0 and RAID 5 recovery module that will automatically detect RAID parameters such as stripe size and disk rotation.
iRecover allows you to create a RAW image file of a volume, a disk or an entire (reconstructed) RAID array and recover data from the image file.
Misc. additional features:
- During a scan disk health is monitored (SMART), iRecover will halt or pause if a disk's condition deteriorates.
- Image preview.
- Wizard driven, suited for entry-lever users and experts.
- Configurable bad sector handling, even during scanning.
- Unique file validation engine: predicts outcome of recovery.
- Trial version allows analysis of the situation; do a test run to make sure your files can be recovered.
Price $ 39.95 / 39.95
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXPSystem requirements:
Free space to save recovered filesLanguage:
English, French, GermanRecent changes in this Minor Update:
NTFS quick scan, runtime disk access control, improved RAID analysis, improved Linux support