Download Print Conductor - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Print Conductor is batch printing software. Automate printing of PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles. If you regularly have to open and print multiple documents, drawings or images, this tool can be a real time-saver!
(Print multiple PDF, texts, documents, HTML, XML, drawings, charts and images
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.1:
- New formats supported: MathCAD XMCD, Mathcad Prime MCDX, Solid Edge DFT
- Ability to print multi-page DWFX drawings
- Ability to select different PDF print engines
- Ability to print DOC, DOCX files without document revisions
- New scaling options for DWG, DWGX, DXF drawings
- New types of cover pages
- Localization to Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Faster creating of Pre-Print Report
- Improved interface: new tab added in the program settings and window scaling is fixed
- Printing as image is now available directly in the interface
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2018 version)
- Fixed PDF digital signature validation
- Fixed printing of cover and report pages when display sizing is larger than 100%
- Minor fixes and improvements
batch, print, document, documents, batch print, printing