(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Load Testing and Stress Tool for Web Applications. When high-end products are too expensive, when cheap and open source products are too limited, use the best middle-range tool: NeoLoad. Very easy to use (no scripting) but can design advanced scenarios to handle real world applications. Answers to: how many users does my site handle? Will my site crash under load? What are the response times? Download it now! Make your first test in 10 mn.
(Best Mid-Range Load Testing and Stress Tool for Web Application. Easy to use.
NeoLoad is a Load Testing and Stress Tool for Web Applications.
By simulating a large number of users accessing your application, NeoLoad tests the robustness and the performance of the server under different loads. A clear and comprehensive test report pinpoints errors and bottlenecks.
Through the test, NeoLoad answers these questions:
- How many users does my site handle?
- Will my site crash under load?
- What are the response times?
When high-end products are too expensive, when cheap and open source products are too limited, use the best mid-range tool: NeoLoad. User friendly and very easy to use (no scripting, wizards), it requires no training. Additionally, it allows you to design advanced scenarios to handle real world applications.
NeoLoad tests your application, no matter how complex it is. For example, it dynamically extracts links and data while the test is running to inject them in the scenario.
- Browser based recorder: Simply browse your application to record your scenario
- System Monitoring: Get statistics from your servers (CPU, Memory, ‚Ä¶) on Windows, Linux, Solaris, SNMP devices, Apache, RSTAT, Oracle, Tomcat
- Data replacement: Log in the virtual users with different accounts, submit forms changing the values
- SOAP and Webservices dedicated scenario design
- Advanced scenario: using logical actions: if..then...else, while...
- Data extraction: Extract generated links and forms
- Content validation: Check page content under load
- Reporting: Generate a test report (HTML/Word/PDF/XML)
- SSL: Record and replay secured pages.
- IP Spoofing: Mandatory to test IP based load balancers
NeoLoad is multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Solaris) and can generate a large amount of traffic by using additional load generators.
load software, test software, stress software, testing software, performance software, tool software