swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software 3.0
Click to enlarge
- User Friendly. Install, configure and start using swiftSMS in less than fifteen minutes.
- Flexible. It supports any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem that supports AT commands for SMS.
- Can be configured to trigger and run external scripts (VBScript and Javacript), thus making it a very open product which can be used to deploy virtually any kind of two way SMS application.
- External applications and scripts can send out SMS message through swiftSMS using easy to use ActiveX component bundled with swiftSMS.
- Scalable configuration. Supports up to 8 GSM modems connected to serial communication ports.
- Incoming and outgoing SMS messages in XML for interfacing with user applications, gives you the freedom of selecting the programming platform for your application.
- Two powerful command line utilities which can be used to send SMS to single user or multiple users (using text file phonebook).
- Parameter passing with command line utility, for embedding in to SMS message, which makes it perfectly suitable product for enterprise network monitoring products like HP OpenView and other similar products which can pass variable parameters to the event based file run.
- Routing rule configuration allows user to route messages through a GSM modem based on destination number rules.
- Approximately 600 SMS messages per hour with one GSM modem.
Price $ 2500 /
Purchase swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)
File size: 35648 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
See above information and user's reviews about swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software GSM Modem based SMS Gateway & Application Server