in short: enus Sliding Menu Add-in" you can easily give your web menus a "slide menu effect" - otherwise known as "expandable menus" "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus".quick
AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in 1.0.3
Click to enlargeDescription:
With the AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in, you can create stylish menus with sliding submenus, also known as "slide menus", "expandable menus", "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus".
The AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in allows you to create sliding menus where the subgroup will "hide" when not needed and "show" when necessary. You can easily create your web menus and set the submenu group to appear either as "drop-down" (non-sliding, standard menu mode) or as "sliding" (slide menu effect mode). If selected to appear as "sliding", the sliding submenu group will push the items of its parent group downwards when opening and in the same manner, it will pull items upwards when it closes.
You can easily define settings for a specific sliding submenu group, such as:
- Appearance: Menu slides when user clicks on its parent item (default) or when placing the mouse over it.
- Appearance relative to: Display relative to "Left or Right Bottom Corner of Parent Item" or "Center Bottom of Parent Item".
- Item indentation: Display indent to the number of pixels you prefer.
- Margin: Set the margin (top, bottom, left, right) of the submenu group.
- If a specified submenu group is wider than its parent, then you can set for it to "shrink to fit"
- If a specified submenu group is narrower than its parent, then you can set for it to "stretch to fit"
You can also specify settings which will apply to all sliding groups (menu-wide), such as:
- Set the "Remember the menu state" (expanded/collapsed) option so that the menu retains the open submenus and the selected item when browsing through different pages
- Set for the page content to be pushed (or pulled) when sliding menus appear (or disappear). This option is effective only when you position your menu relative to a page element or image.
Price $ 35 /
Purchase AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64System requirements:
I.E. 4.0 or laterLanguage:
EnglishRecent changes in this Major Update:
New Appearance Feature: You can set the submenu to slide when the user clicks on its parent item (default) or when he places the mouse over it. New (1) Sliding Menu Theme Pack (#41).