z/Scope Warp 4.0
Click to enlarge
z/Scope Warp is a GUI/HTML enabled terminal emulator. Runs as a stand-alone and web-browser enabled for accessing AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes under Microsoft Windows platforms. z/Scope Warp provides built-in security and connectivity to SSL/TLS enabled legacy hosts. z/Scope Warp is a multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulator, that provides users and system administrators with the most powerful, customizable, easy to use, secure terminal emulator for Microsoft® Windows® available today. If you have a working knowledge of HTML and ASP, then you're already ahead in the game. Having these skills will allow you to fully customize z/Scope to your specific business needs.
- Support of extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
- 3270 Terminal emulation models 2, 3, 4 and 5 in both normal and extended attributes modes.
- 5250 Terminal emulation support in 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is now included, in direct, print-to-file and preview modes
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- Friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII / EBCDIC tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well fitted for all terminal and screen resolutions. .
- Enhanced support for monospaced and non-monospaced fonts.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions and redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Pre-defined and user-defined Hot Spots, to fast operation using point-and-click actions.
- Runs as both a Stand-Alone Web Browser based Emulator
- HTML / GUI on the fly
- Fully HTML and ASP Customizeable
- Multi-Session / Multi-connection terminal emulator: you can open as many sessions as you want.
Price $ 0.00 / 0.00
Purchase z/Scope Warp
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)
File size: 3939 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: Pentium or compatible PC,16 MB minimum,DISK SPACE: 9 MB, Windows 95 or later
Recent changes in this New Release:
See above information and user's reviews about z/Scope Warp Access AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes from GUI-enabled terminal for Windows
See also other good software: Internet and communication: Internet and communication:Terminal and Telnet Clients